Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Old With The New @ New U Street

Cognitive that in order to move forward or simply to gain a better understanding of the present one most know something about the past, in the process of my ongoing Cityscape, Architectural & Industrial Photography I've always made it a point to capture, document and record The Old With The New. It is with that understanding and hindsight that Out With Old & In With The New - Near Southeast DC Development represents the first installment of my Fall 2006 exhibition series.

The above photo of the Visio Condos was taken on Monday evening, 25 September 2006. I began my documentation of the Shaw area of Washington DC on 21 June 2005. Since then there have been so many changes in the area, it is my hope that I will return in the next few weeks to capture more of the old with the new.

No comments: